Thursday, January 21, 2010

let old acquaintance be forgot...

So today was my last day of class with one of my favorite 8th grade classes. They’re not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but they’re a lot of fun, and they have lots of energy. (which they sometimes put to use towards constructive things) The teacher that I work with for this particular class is also really fun, and tries to work with the kids, so that they get something out of the lessons. In any case, since they knew it was going to be my last lesson with them, the teacher taught them (while I wasn’t there) “Auld Lang Syne” in English, which they proceeded to sing to me at the end of class. They also brought in some “German things” for me, in case I hadn’t fully experienced the culture yet. Since they know me pretty well by now, it consisted of food. Mostly chocolate. Did I mention this was one of my favorite classes? Yeah, wonder why? They know me so well! :D

happy weekend!
-seanyB

No comments: